We’re not going to sell your e-mail address or any other information we collect. Cross our hearts, and hope to die. As a sign of our good faith, have a cheeseburger.
- INFORMATION THE COMPANY COLLECTSPersonally Identifiable Information. The Company does not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to the Company by, for example, filling out a survey or registration form. The types of information that the Company may request includes your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.Non-Personally Identifiable Information. The Company collects non-personally identifiable information (also called “Automatic Information”) about you in a number of ways, including tracking your activities through your IP address, the type of browser you use, computer settings or most-recently visited website. The Company may also ask you to provide certain non-personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your age, sex, etc. If the Company associates Automatic Information with Personally Identifiable Information, the Company will treat that consolidated information as Personally Identifiable Information.
- HOW THE COMPANY USES INFORMATIONThe Company will only use the information the Company collects from you to provide you with the information or services you request when visiting the Website. The Company may also use this information to deliver to you information about the Company and promotional material from some of the Company’s partners, conduct trend analysis, pattern detection, and site administration. The Company may also use the information to contact you when necessary. The Company may share the information with other companies that may want to contact you with offers consistent with your stated preferences.The Company uses non-personal demographic and profile data to tailor your experience at the Website, showing you content the Company thinks you might be interested in. This information may also be shared with advertisers on an aggregate non-personal basis.You may opt-out of receiving future communications from the Company and other entities by following the instructions set forth in the OPT-OUT section below.
- USE OF IP ADDRESSES The Company uses your IP Address to help diagnose problems with the Company’s server, and to administer the Website.
- SECURITY The Website has industry-standard security measures in place to help prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the Company’s control. While there is no such thing as “perfect security” on the Internet, the Company will take commercially reasonable steps to insure the safety of your Personally Identifiable Information.
- OTHER WEB SITES; LINKS The Website contains links to other websites. Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- CORRECTIONS & UPDATES Company provides you with the option to change or modify information previously provided to the Company. This may be done by e-mailing the information to email@example.com. Unfortunately, to the extent that such information is also stored in other databases, the Company cannot always ensure that such corrections or deletions will reach the other databases. The Company will use all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is removed from or corrected in the Company’s records.
- CHILDREN The Company does not intentionally solicit Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may only utilize the Company’s site with the assistance and consent of a parent or guardian.
- GOVERNING LAW; DISPUTES This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin, United States of America, without regard to any conflicts of law rules or principles which would require the laws of any other jurisdiction except the State of Wisconsin, United States of America to apply to this Agreement.
Special Notice to California Residents
On an annual basis, California residents have the right to receive information about third parties with whom the Company shares your Personally Identifiable Information, if any, for marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of Personally Identifiable Information the Company has shared. To make a request for this information, please send an e-mail to the Company’s Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will respond to your request within thirty days of receipt.